Who am I that the God of all creation would care about me? Who am I that He would love me? I am nothing. I am just a speck in the universe on a small blue planet, but I am so much more…..the Bible tells me so….
• I am a child of God. (John 1:12).
• I have been justified and redeemed. (Romans 3:24).
• I will not be condemned by God. (Romans 8:1).
• As a child of God. (Romans 8:17).
• I have been called to be a saint. (1 Corinthians 1:2). (See also Ephesians 1:1, Philippians 1:1, and Colossians 1:2.)
• My body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who dwells in me. (1 Corinthians 6:19)
• I have been set free in Christ. (Galatians 5:1).
• I have been blessed with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places. (Ephesians 1:3).
• I am chosen, holy, and blameless before God. (Ephesians 1:4).
• I am redeemed and forgiven by the grace of Christ. (Ephesians 1:7).
• I have been chosen of God, and I am holy and beloved. (Colossians 3:12) (See also 1 Thessalonians 1:4).